There have been many cases of swine flu in Libya specially right now in the cold winter, it’s still not scary enough yet but everyday it’s getting stronger and some people don’t even notice, the virus spreads faster in cold and dry air like other Flu viruses.
Two new cases of the A/H1N1 virus (the swine flu) infection have been discovered in Libya, bringing the number of such patients in the country to six, medical sources announced here Thursday.The Libyan national centre of prevention and fight against endemic and transmittable diseases stated in a communique received by PANA that the two cases were discovered on two Libyan kids, a girl and a boy, aged 18 months and eight years respectively, who returned from London on the same flight on 12 July.The first cases of infection by A flu were discovered in early July by the Libyan health authorities on two foreigners, a Thai and a Filipino.Also on 12 July, two other cases (a Libyan woman from Saudi Arabia and a child from Great Britain) were discovered.
How to know if I have Swine-Flu H1N1?
- unusual tiredness,
- runny nose,
- sore throat,
- shortness of breath or cough,
- loss of appetite,
- aching muscles,
- diarrhoea or vomiting.
How to avoid Swine Flu?
- Keep away from crowdy places.
- Keep the air running don’t go into closed places with so many people in the same room.
- Wash your hands “Easy to do”, don’t touch your eyes, mouth or nose.
- Buy an anti bacterial liquid for your hands, use it after touching or shaking hands with anyone.
- Keep away from hospitals, only go in emergency or when you have swine-flu symptoms and don’t forget wear a protection mask “For the sake of not transmitting flu to other people.
- Avoid un-necessary trips “STAY AT HOME”, you can’t play cards when you’re dead.
- Avoid taxis “Iveco & Mini Buses” , walk or take a “Blank and white taxi” if you’re going far “BUY A CAR” that’s why the traffic is high it’s not because people love cars.
- Eat well and get enough vitamins.
Influenza spreads between humans through coughing or sneezing but it is restricted to pork products, since the virus is not transmitted through food. Swine flu in humans is most contagious during the first five days of the illness although some people, most commonly children can remain contagious for up to 10 days. The standard infection control, which includes frequent washing of hands with soap and water or with alcohol based hand sanitizers. A new H1N1 starin vaccines are being developed and could be ready as early as June 2009.
How to survive if I am infected?
The cure is TamiFlu “Not a vaccine, this is a well working cure”, Anti-Biotic “For other infections caused by weak immunity” and Paracetamol “Ask your doctor first”.
WASHINGTON – Tamiflu, an antiviral prescription medication in pill form, so far is the most effective treatment for combating the newswine flu and for protecting health care workers who may be exposed to it.
Walk directly to Tripoli central hospital “TMC” the dudes out there knows how to treat the virus as they accepted many cases.
Please also read the following page, it takes a minute but saves your life and your family if you don’t care about yours.
Important Information About Swine-Flu
And may the creator protect us all.
Latest posts by Wissam Idrissi (see all)
- How To Choose The Best Antivirus - January 8, 2014
- Libyana APN Mobile Internet Settings - November 11, 2013
- Slow internet in Libya Because Of Fiber Optics Cable Damage - November 3, 2013