Our beloved reader Khadija asked and here we answer, Libyamax currently have 3 kinds of Wimax routers, 1 with wireless and that’s “EchoLife” and 2 Zyxle routers with 4 lan ports.
if got one of Zyxle ones then there is 2 options for you to get wireless:
- Go to LTT and get the EchoLife one for 220 LYD
- Buy a D-Link access point for 155 LYD, plug to the Wimax router and enjoy wireless which we will describe here.
You need to buy a d-link router, it’s so simple it have 1 lan port, 1 power input and an antenna, just plug in the Wimax Router and you’re done, you will have a wireless network called default.
If you want to secure it or change the wireless network name you need to configure it.
I wont go deep in that but follow the link.
Latest posts by Wissam Idrissi (see all)
- How To Choose The Best Antivirus - January 8, 2014
- Libyana APN Mobile Internet Settings - November 11, 2013
- Slow internet in Libya Because Of Fiber Optics Cable Damage - November 3, 2013